With Slide, you can get unlimed 4% cashback on every purchase you make!
Americans are looking for easy ways to save money now more than ever; I wanted to let you know about a new mobile payments/cash back app from Raise Marketplace LLC, the company behind Raise (money-saving app and largest gift card marketplace with millions of users)
Earn Cashback With the Slide App
Today, the company launched its second app, the Slide app — an iOS and Android app that offers instant, unlimited 4% cash back on every purchase when paying online or in-store through contactless checkout. Slide’s retail partners at launch include Lowe’s, Ulta Beauty, Chipotle, and 150+ retailers in 100,000 nationwide locations.
As consumers are turning to mobile payments more than ever, the Slide app offers a hands-free payment option to avoid touching cash or credit card machines. Just show your phone at checkout with a scannable barcode; you can also link the Slide app to Apple Pay and Venmo.
How It Works:
- Download the iOS app for free (with Android to come) and sign up with your Apple ID.
- Link the Slide app to your credit card or Apple Pay to maximize your rewards on every purchase and deal stack with coupons, loyalty programs, and more.
- Simply select a brand, enter the purchase amount, and scan the barcode or enter the serial number online to pay at the point of sale quickly.
- Once you reach $15 in cash back, you can instantly cash out your funds to Venmo, PayPal, or apply the earnings toward your next Slide app purchase—no uploading a receipt or extra steps required.
- You can earn an unlimited 4% cash back on every online and in-store purchase.
- Earn an extra 1% cashback and check out faster by linking your credit card and depositing funds into your Slide app account before making a purchase—like an investment account.
- There are no hidden fees, and no limit on the amount users can earn.